About MN Pets
Founded in 2010 by Dr. Rebecca McComas, MN Pets is a mobile practice providing end-of-life veterinary care for pets. We are a multi-doctor, 7-day per week in-home euthanasia practice serving pet owners in Minneapolis/St. Paul and the greater 7-county metro area.
Mobile Euthanasia Veterinarian
We all became veterinarians because we care about animals and their quality of life. Bring that meaning back to your practice of veterinary medicine by joining MN Pets and focus on supporting pet owners through the loss of their pet with gentle in-home euthanasia and quality of life consultations.
We are a group of compassionate veterinarians dedicated to improving the end-of-life experience for pets and pet owners. We believe pets are more relaxed and comfortable at home in familiar surroundings, with family and other companions together at the time of euthanasia.
Take extra time to care for clients with one appointment every 1 hour 45 minutes and no more than 5 appointments per day. Leave behind the rush of general practice.
We value our team and want to this to be a long-term career. We provide extensive training and support and share our proven protocols and best practices. When you go to the home, your clients know what to expect and you’ll be prepared for each type of situation. Our doctors are backed up by our trained support specialists who handle all screening and scheduling. Focus on helping and connecting, instead of finances and record keeping. All supplies are provided and there are no overnights shifts or additional time on-call. You’ll have flexibility in determining your schedule which is good for work-life balance.
We look for veterinarians who are compassionate, independent and motivated to make a difference. This role is ideal for someone looking for a change of pace or an opportunity to grow their career in a new and rewarding way. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Practice where every appointment matters.
- In-home euthanasia visits
- In-home Quality of Life Assessments
- Working closely with our Support Staff and Regional Coordinator
- Facilitating cremation services
- Must be a licensed veterinarian in Minnesota
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted, and up to 100 + pounds with assistance
- Passionate about the value of end of life care for pets and their owners
- Compassionate, sincere, and sensitive
- Professional with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and punctual
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position may be part time or full time
- Competitive pay: Each day worked per week earns around $20,000 in annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits are available to part-time and full-time doctors and include health insurance, paid vacation, 401k retirement plan, state license, CE, and more
- MN Pets has a commitment to provide on-going training and supervision, professional development, and opportunities for advancement
If you fit these criteria and have a desire to be a part of a growing, dynamic team, please contact us by emailing your cover letter and resume to Robin at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
MN Pets is an equal opportunity employer.