About MN Pets
Founded in 2010, MN Pets is a growing innovative, interdisciplinary team that provides compassionate euthanasia services for clients facing end-of-life decisions for their pets. Our team is supportive, focused on learning and growing, and collaborative. We strive to have an inclusive team with diverse perspectives, and extensive training and support are provided.
Current openings for: Veterinarians
Mobile Euthanasia Veterinarian
We are a group of compassionate veterinarians dedicated to improving the end-of-life experience for pets and pet owners. We believe pets are more relaxed and comfortable at home in familiar surroundings, with family and other companions together at the time of euthanasia.
Take extra time to care for clients with one appointment every 2 hours and no more than 4 appointments per day. Leave behind the rush of general practice.
We provide extensive training and support and share our proven protocols and best practices. When you go into the home, your clients know what to expect and you’ll be prepared for each type of situation. Our doctors are backed up by our trained support specialists who handle all client communication and scheduling. Focus on helping and connecting, instead of finances and record keeping. All supplies are provided and there are no overnights shifts or additional time on-call.
We look for veterinarians who are compassionate, independent, and motivated to make a difference. This role is ideal for someone looking for a change of pace or an opportunity to grow their career in a new and rewarding way. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Practice where every appointment matters.
- In-home euthanasia visits
- In-home Quality of Life Assessments
- Working closely with our Support Staff
- Facilitating cremation services
- Must be a licensed veterinarian in Minnesota
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted, and up to 100 + pounds with assistance
- Passionate about the value of end of life care for pets and their owners
- Compassionate, sincere, and sensitive
- Professional with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and punctual
Compensation & Benefits:
- Position is full-time (3-4 days/week), part-time (1-2 days/week), or relief (full visit/schedule flexibility). Associate veterinarians are asked to work one weekend shift and one evening shift in each two-week period. Opportunities are available to add additional shifts and visits throughout the week.
- Competitive pay: Each day worked per week earns minimum of $21,000 in total annual compensation
- Full mileage reimbursement for all miles driven during shift ($.585/mile) and ability to start and end your workday at home
- Comprehensive benefit eligibility includes full mileage reimbursement, AVMA and VIN membership, VETgirl account, paid vacation, 401k retirement plan, state license, and more
- Medical, dental, vision coverage available for veterinarians working 2.5 shifts per week or more
- MN Pets has a commitment to providing ongoing training and supervision, professional development, and opportunities for advancement
If you fit these criteria and have a desire to be a part of a growing, dynamic team, please contact us by emailing your cover letter and resume to Dr. Meredith at [email protected].
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
MN Pets is an equal opportunity employer.